Top ten reasons why Im not a sox or cards fan
10. I can’t speak spanglish, nor do I understand male menopause, thus couldn’t stomach a Ozzie Guillen press conference.
9. I would be afraid to drive around St. Loius after Tony La Russa gone thrown out by the home plate ump in a night cap, and followed with a rough night at the bars.
8. Hawk Harrleson is the only human being who is remotely as annoying Flavor Flav ( I hear the phrases “You can put it on the board, yes” and “yeah boii” are featured on the new “Catch Phrase form Hell” video game)
7. I’m not from, nor live in Missouri, thus show loyalty to my state.
6. 2005 was a rather dull year.
5. 06 was nothing special either.
4.I don’t want to root for a team whos mascot can be categorized as underwear.
3. I find people who are obsessed with their pujholes to be a bit perverted.
2. I love the taste of plaster in my bowl of popcorn at a game at Wrigley.
1 Finally…… I BLEED CUBBY BLUE BABY!
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Go Cubbies! :D
ReplyDeleteLol, this is meant to be more funny than serious. I really do have respect for both the cards and sox, I put it on facebook and figured I'd make it a blog post as well.
ReplyDeletehahah yeah I don't hate the sox I just prefer the cubs.
ReplyDelete